Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

New Years Eve - Welcome to 2012

One of my many New Years Resolutions is to blog more. Why? Because I like blogging, and one of my other New Years Resolutions is to do the things I love to do more often (my list of resolutions is pretty large, if you can't tell). So I decided to start of my year of blogging with a post on how awesome my NYE was.

This NYE was my first in Atlanta (if you don't count that time I came down here my freshman year of college and watched the Peach drop downtown in one of the most unenjoyable & chaotic NYE's of my life).. but I digress... This year I spent New Year's with my BEAUTIFUL sister's Sonja & Jessica. We got all dolled up and went out for Hibachi, which was delicious by the way.






No matter how many times I go to Hibachi, I always get a little nervous when they start playing with fire. 



See that sparkly clutch in the background? I got that for my sister for Christmas. Yeah.. I give good gifts : ). 



That's my White Zinfandel by the way... but I'm sure you knew that already. 



Then I went home & enjoyed some bubbly with my boyfriend while watching the ball drop on the tele. 


Well I enjoyed bubbly, he decided to enjoy something I little less bubbly...


All in all it was a great NYE, and I can't wait to see what 2012 has in store! 



No comments:

Post a Comment